Poor Rilee back when she had the flu. I think her temp was 103* in this picture.
Brooklyn opening a few gifts at her birthday dinner with the family.
Rilee having fun too.
She loves this gift from Kiara. It is a "cd" player. It plays the little fake cd's.
Eating her birthday dessert. She wanted the cheesecake shooter.
YUMMY!!!!!
My birthday girl and her sissy.
Hmmm........looks like someone was playing with Mommy's make up.
Rilee's messy grape juice face.
Visiting G-Grandma and G-Grandpa.
Brooklyn never likes to look at the camera anymore.
A picture of one of the flowers blooming outside of our new house. Grandma says it is a Japanese Iris.
Anyway, I don't really have much to blog about right now. I have some cleaning to do because our friends Doug and Jenny are coming to visit tomorrow. I want the house to look nice for their first visit. We were supposed to have rain this week but it has never showed up. Yesterday looked like it would rain but it never did. And today is bright and sunny. I have some pictures of the kids playing outside here in our backyard that I will try to post one of these days. We'll have to see how busy I get.
Bye for now........................
No comments:
Post a Comment