Things never seem to slow down anymore. The girls and the house keep me very busy. Erik is going to get his first full week of work in who knows how long. Kyndra is going to be 2 months old on Friday!! I can't believe how the time has flown. It seems like I just had her. She is growing and changing so much. She is smiling all the time and trying to talk more. She is already going bald on the back of her head. Brooklyn and Rilee love to talk to her and make her smile. They want her to be able to play peek a boo, and don't understand when Kyndra doesn't get it. They are such good big sisters. Kyndra has her 2 month wellness check on Monday, so I'll have height and weight updates.
Dan and Anita bought us a pool for an early Christmas gift. Erik and I went and bought on Tues, got it set up and filling yesterday/all night and today Brooklyn, Rilee and I played in the frigid water. Needless to say I have 2 very crabby little girls and my legs are sore. But it was so much fun. It should hopefully be warmer tomorrow.
We have been enjoying fresh vegetables from our garden. So far we've enjoyed snap peas, zucchini, green beans and a few tomatoes. We also have corn, carrots, summer squash, and brussel sprouts planted. Oh and a cabbage plant out in the front yard. The food has been delicious.
Jeff and Tandy are buying a house. They found a house they really like and are working on making an offer. I'm so happy for them. Kiara is walking all over the place now. She is growing so fast. Ma, Pop, Jeff, Tandy and Kiara came over to my house for dinner on Tuesday. It is the first time I've had a full house since Kyndra was born. It was so nice having the family all together for dinner again.
Here are a few picture from the last few days.
Rilee making a silly face at the camera.
Aww.....Now she's got it.
Kyndra not smiling for me.
Brooklyn looking so cute!
They love each other so much.
Kiara scrunched up in the toy box.
Adorable cousins playing together.
Kyndra smiling and happy.
Big smile for Mama.
She's done now.
Playing with Ooblec. 1 cup water and 2 cups corn starch and food coloring.
Lots of fun and easy to clean up.
Maybe she'll stop putting her hands in her plates of food.
Sitting in her bouncy while we put the pool together.
Our little garden
Our huge pool.
The Praying Mantis who decided to visit.
Rilee helping
Handing the last leg to Daddy.
I'll try to get some picture playing in the water tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment