My girls are growing and changing so much. It has been a while since I updated about them. Brooklyn is almost 5! She is learning so much. She is spelling out words she sees and is asking me what they are. She will randomly come up to me and give me hugs and kisses. It really warms my heart.
Rilee is a very active 3 year old. There is rarely a dull moment when she is around. She will say the funniest things. I have no idea where she gets it, but she is always making me laugh at the silly things she says. She is very, very tall. I get asked all the time if she is 4. Its hard to believe she just barely turned 3. She is for the most part potty trained. She just sometimes doesn't seem to care if she has an accident or not. She likes to wait until the very last minute and then starts doing her potty dance, before she will make a slow trip the to bathroom. She is not night trained yet, but I'm not worried about it. Brooklyn is 100% night trained. I don't even have to restrict her fluids before bed. She will wake up in the middle of the night if she has to go pee. When she was ready to be out of diapers at night it was such a breeze!
Kyndra is now 8 months old!! She is getting very close to crawling. She likes to get on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. She also learned to army crawl. She has to push her butt up in the air to do it though. It is so funny! She has 2 teeth on the bottom and is now working on the top. Her teething has been an adventure. She likes to say "Mama" and "Dada" but she makes no sounds when she does. Unless, she wants to. She is also doing so much better at her standing.
Xena went back home with Jeff and Tandy tonight. I loved having a dog in the house. She was a very good dog, but she was pregnant and she had her moody moments. We are looking to buy a bichon frise with our tax returns.


They are hypoallergenic and they are simply the cutest little fluff balls ever!! We're very excited about this. And I can't wait to have our with us. The girls have been asking for a puppy for a long time now and we're finally ready. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as we get her. Anyway, I'm off to bed. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.
Thank you again for all of your prayers for Kiara.
No comments:
Post a Comment