Friday, October 15, 2010

Morning Sickness Sucks

Morning sickness hit me yesterday. And let me tell ya, it sucks. But I know that is a couple of months it will all be in the past and I will really be able to enjoy this pregnancy. I've already scheduled my first doctor appointment on Nov. 11. It all seems like a dream and that this isn't real even though I know it is.

Kyndra has been sick for a few days. Nothing major just a cold, but it has made her miserable. I believe Rilee has gotten it as well. Brooklyn did have one, but it never got very bad and she is now over it. I hate when my babies are not feeling well.

Erik was out of town for a couple of days for work. He will be home today though. Hunting season has started so he will probably be out hunting this weekend. I'm really hoping he gets an elk and a deer. Although I would settle for just one or the other. We love wild game and having the freezer stocked up would be great.

We have decided to homeschool the girls. They are both so smart, but learn in completely different ways. They are picking things up very quickly and I'm so proud of them. They love to earn stickers for good work. Rilee gets bored with book work, but she loves to do games and art projects. She also learns well with music. Brooklyn on the other hand loves book work, but she also likes learning the other ways as well. My girls amaze me everyday. Kyndra has even picked up on some of the things I'm doing with the older girls. I LOVE being a mommy and seeing my daughters learn new things.

Life right now is pretty crazy, but wonderful and fun. I really wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments: