Carson is growing so fast! He is now 2 months old and weighs 12lbs 4oz and is 23 1/4 inches long! He gained 4 lbs in 6 weeks!! He is my little chunker. LOL! I sure must be making him some good milk. He is cooing a little bit. And has giggled a couple of times. It is the cutest thing. He is such an adorable, chubby boy.
Kyndie is downright hilarious! Today we were driving in the car and out of the blue, she tells Daddy that she wants to drive! I couldn't stop laughing! Erik then asked her if she was too little. She didn't seem to think so. And the other day, Grandpa aka Papa was chasing her and she got to me first. She turns to him and says, "ha ha ha ha." She always makes me laugh! I love listening to her talk and make sentences. She is such a joy, but she has quite a temper and doesn't like to share very much. But we love her dearly.
Rilee was able to touch the bottom of the pool yesterday and started doggy paddling. I plan to keep practicing with her. She is a nervous swimmer, but she is doing pretty well. She also loves to hold Carson and help take care of him. He has gotten a couple of bottles with thawed breast milk and she can't wait until it is her turn to feed him a bottle. She has also been very helpful with Kyndie. Tonight she got to take a bubble bath all alone and she was so excited to have the tub to herself for once.
Brooklyn is becoming an amazing swimmer. I can only imagine how good she would be if we were able to put her in lessons. We are going to be starting school with her soon. I need to work on organizing our schooling things. We are hoping to get into a home school program that will help give us some structure. It should also help us with purchasing books and other activities. We'll see if we are able to become enrolled. Even though we didn't do much school last year do to my pregnancy I'm thinking we will start Brooklyn in first grade work. She seems to need more challenge than what kindergarten books offer her. I will be doing Pre-K with Rilee. I'm looking forward to getting started.
No comments:
Post a Comment