Boy its been a while since I updated. Things have been a bit hectic, but lots of fun. I'm not even going to try to get into everything, but Wed morning Erik was up getting ready for work when her came in my room. He said he'd gotten a call saying he had to go to Pullman and replace a guy who had to go to jury duty. So he frantically put together a bag and was gone till Friday evening.
On Valentine's Day Tandy, Brooklyn, Kiara, Rilee and myself all went shopping. I needed a Kiara proof diaper bag. So we went to Target to shop. I got the girls all an adorable matching shirt for V day. I'll have to get a picture of them wearing it and put it on here. I also got an awesome Eddie Bauer diaper bag, which is Kiara proof. Then I took Tandy and the girls out to dinner. Jeff had to work and with Erik out of town we decided to have a girls night out on V day. So we ate a Chilli's and had a great time. We also went to Shopko after dinner to look for pants that would match the shirts I'd bought the kids, but I still haven't been able to find any. So I guess they will have to wear jeans. Then we went over and hung out at Tandy's. Brooklyn ended up staying the night with them. When I came home I got Rilee to bed and did some house work and went to bed myself. Friday Jeff called and invited me to go to lunch with them. So I scurried about getting ready. I was ready before they were, but Ma needed to use some hairspray and I ended up late, but that was no big deal. Then we wandered around Cabela's for a while looking at all the adorable camo clothes for the kids. And showing Brooklyn all the cool animals. Tandy and I went grocery shopping after Jeff left for work and had fun even doing something as simple as that. Walmart had all the Valentine stuff for 50% off. So I bought Erik an adorable dog. Actually he got 2 different dogs. One from me and one from the girls. I also bought my 3 girls all these cute little monkeys with sunglasses that whistle when you squeeze them. Each one is a different color. We went to Sabbath School today. Our girls all had on pink dress and white sweaters. Tandy and I didn't even plan on it. Then I had on gray slacks and a red sweater and Tandy had on black pants and a red shirt. So weird how that happened! We went to my grandma's for lunch and hung out there for a while. Tandy had to leave early so Jeff could have the car for work. So we picked up her and Kiara and went to visit Pop. We hadn't seen him in a while. So that was fun. Then we all just hung out for the rest of the evening. We left so Pop could go to bed. He had had to get up early to plow because it had snowed. Tandy and Kiara hung out over here until Jeff got off work. And then they stayed later just talking. Oh! and Erik ordered our new computer. We should get it in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!!!! So that is my exciting news for now. I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed. Who knows what will be going on tomorrow.
Bye for now.................
Please continue to pray for Nick. You can check out his website here. And please don't forget to keep praying for Nate, Tricia and Baby Gwyneth. Thank you so much for all of your prayers for all of them.
2 comments:
Thank you!
My maiden name was Sonya Enslow! I am trying to research the Enslow family and see if I can figure out how we are all related. If you know anyone in your husbands (Enslow) family that has any information on their Enslow line could you please get me in contact with them! My email is cheridarn@yahoo.com. Thanks so much! Sonya
Post a Comment