Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bad Day!!!!

I've been tagged, but I haven't come up with 7 weird facts about myself yet. So I will have to wait until I come up with something at least half way decent.

I do want to ask that you keep us in your prayers. It really isn't anything serious, but it seems that for the past couple of months we just keep getting hit with one thing or another. And it is usually our health that is involved. I can't remember if I blogged about Brooklyn having a reaction to the antibiotic she was on for the bug bite she had on her arm. But she had a horrible itchy, red rash all over her whole body this weekend. Plus she ran fevers from it. And now us 3 girls are all sick. But I believe Brooklyn is the sickest. She woke up this morning with a nose that wouldn't stop running and a slight cough. Rilee has more cough, and a little runny nose. After nap time though, Brooklyn woke up and her cough was horrible sounding. I also found out the broncitis is going around and it is turning into pneumonia! So I'm going to watch her very closely. We may end having to take her to the dr. So please pray we can all become healthy again. I'm so tired of being sick/dealing with sickness. WE're never sick like this!

Rilee is teething. And her poops are greatly affected by it. She has had diarhea from it the last couple of days. Today was bad! She had just pooped and I didn't notice it yet. I went in to use the bathroom and Brooklyn comes in. She asks me, "Mommy, what did Rilee get all over me?" I look over and she had poop on her arms, legs, tummy and feet! Brooklyn did!!! Then Rilee has it all over her legs and feet. As I had been heading to the bathroom I heard Rilee fall on her butt. The result was a poop explosion like no other. So I threw them both in the bath for the second time this morning. And went to see what the damage was in the living. There was a big ole pile where it had exploded out the side of the diaper. YUCK!!! So on top of already being sick I had to clean that up. I couldn't even smell it and I was still gagging! This was seriously the longest day I've ever had!

Please continue to pray for Nick. The CAT scan he had this morning shows that his brain is still swollen. He cannot have a lot of stimulation because it puts him in seizures. But his numbers are good. I will more than likely receive an update tomorrow. So please continue to keep him in your prayers.

I also have an update on my friend's niece who was so sick. It turns out her appendix had irrupted. So she had an immediate surgery done. She is still on the IV's, but is doing better. Please continue to pray for her full recovery.

And Nate says he is going to have the best posts ever on his blog tomorrow. So be sure to check it out. And please keep praying for Tricia and Baby Gwyneth. They continue to need our prayers. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

Well, I need to try to get some sleep if I'm going to get over this cold.

Bye for now..........................

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Jane said...

thanks for stopping over! It amazes me how disconnected I have felt this week. However, I have used the time to do some MUCH needed scrapbooking, and breaking the lifeline that my 'puter has become to me.

RYC...our advice is to limp your computer along until something other than V*ista is available. My husband REALLY does not like it. For me, it is just cosmetic. But for the back ups and loading of programs...really stinks. He was off this week and literally spent all day and evenings for 4.5 days getting it ready for me to use. I am now wishing we had spent the $100 and just bought a new hard drive, however it was having some other issues because of it's age, so we THOUGHT we were upgrading. NOT!

Have a GREAT weekend! Thanks for your prayers for Nate and his family!