



Brooklyn drew a rectangle all by herself!

Showing off her artwork!
Friday morning we woke up and I put the girls in their bath. I looked down at Brooklyn's arm because I saw a red spot. It was red about a half an inch across her arm with a bright red spot in the middle and a red line going up her arm. I freaked because I knew that was bad! I put a baking soda paste on her arm and wrapped it with an ace bandage. I also had drawn a circle around it. We (Tandy and I) took all 3 girls to the ER. Erik was still out of town. We were there for 3 hrs! The baking soda had helped with take some of the redness down. But the dr. gave her an antibiotic just to be safe, because she had gotten a bug bite. I'm assuming it was a spider and it had to have happened during the night. Then Ma who works at the hospital treated us to lunch in the cafeteria. But we had a crazy day. Brooklyn is still running fevers from it. So I have to keep her on Motrin and Tylenol every 3 hrs just to keep them away. They haven't been really high though. Brooklyn is the type that can make a fever. And she can run them high. But at least she is doing better and the spot is pretty much gone except for the actual bite mark. That is more like a scab now. Rilee is done with her virus! She hasn't had hives for a couple of days now.
Erik called me today from his out of town job. He said the whole crew got kicked off the job. Because they didn't have enough boom to do the job. But it is what they had been told they would need. So it wasn't their fault. So now he should be home hopefully sometime tomorrow. What a crazy week!
Bye for now.................
P.S. Please don't forget to keep praying for Tricia, Baby Gwyneth and Nate. For an update check out Nate's blog http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
cute pic's of the girls. glad that rilee is better with her hives. I've had them many times in my life, and they are not pleasant. Give them kisses for me.
Love the pics, sorry we could not take the time to visit when we were there, but it was a very fast trip. Love you guys, love Kathy
Post a Comment