Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures....


Here are my 3 favorite girlies wearing their matching outfits from Grandma.

Kiara was being silly.

Bad picture of Brooklyn, but Rilee had fallen asleep and Brooklyn put the blankie over her.

Sleeping Rilee.

Hey check me out!

I love her expression in this one. She's saying "Get this thing off of me, Mommy!"

Brooklyn had to have her picture taken too.

Brooklyn covered Daddy up with blankets.

Then she'd go over and yell, "Go to sleep young man!" And then she'd kiss him on the face. Now how cute is that?

Well, I had more pictures to post, but an error occured while I was up loading them. So I will try again later. Nothing too much is going on. Girls are down for their nap. Erik is going to be out of town tonight for work. Then home tomorrow. But he will be gone all next week. There had been talk of him being gone for a month or 2 so a week is much nicer. But I'm still going to miss him. I also feel a lot safer now that I have a gun. Not that I'll need it, but at least I know there is a gun in the house that I can operate easily.

Please don't forget to keep praying for Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth.

Bye for now..............

No comments: