I can't believe it almost time for NY. We leave on Sunday for our trip!! I'm very excited, but I'm feeling anxious about making sure I have everything we will need. I'm also worried about how my morning sickness is going to affect me on the plane. I never know when I'm going to have a bad day. I will feel great for a few days with only some nausea and the next day I will be unable to keep anything down. I'm also hoping the kids will handle the long trip ok. So I may not blog again until we get back. I am going to be super busy packing and all that fun stuff. I don't think I will have access to a computer while I'm there. But I will have tons of pictures when we get back.
Kiara is going to be home soon as well. She and Tandy will be heading home after we leave for NY. She is doing so well that she is coming home before her 100 days!! Tandy has amazed me with her strength. I'm not sure I could handle this the way she has. God has been so good to our sweet Kiara. We are giving Him all the praise! The unfortunate thing is that we won't be able to see Kiara until after we've been home for 2-3 weeks. Plane, train, and bus travel are very dangerous to Kiara because of all the germs. We have all missed them so much and I'm so happy and excited they are going to be home soon. Thank you all so much for keeping them in your prayers. You have no idea how much we all appreciated it. THANK YOU!!!!!
Well, its off to bed for me. I have no idea what kind of day we'll have tomorrow. Talk to you all when we get back home.
Bye for now.............................
1 comment:
Hope you guys have a great trip...
Ive been meaning to ask you, did Tandy get rid of her blog? Thanks for updating on her..
Keeping you all in our prayers,
~Denise in Alaska, and family
Post a Comment