Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Couple Pics

So yesterday I had Ma take a couple of pics of my baby tummy. Please keep in mind that I felt so sick in the pictures. But she refused to take a picture of just my tummy.





Yeah, I look awful, but here is my 9 week baby bump.



Our sweet new baby




Erik didn't work today, so after he did some running around the 4 of us went out for lunch. We went to Denny's because I've really been wanting their onion rings. Brooklyn and Rilee each ordered their own meals. Well, I think the only reason Rilee ordered is because she heard Sissy order first and she wanted the hot dogs too. But is was still adorable and they both ate really well. After lunch we went to get the oil changed in my car. While we were waiting we walked to a lot next door that sells 4 wheelers. We were looking at the ones for kids. They were so cute. Brooklyn and Rilee, of course, had to sit on them. We learned about some really cool safety features on the children's. You can get a remote kill switch that will work up to (and I'm gonna guess cause I couldn't hear him very well due to traffic) either 50 or 80 feet away. Some also have a hydrolic foot brake which is easier for a child to use then a hand brake. Erik would really like for all of us to have our own someday. Rilee probably can't ride one on her own yet, but I'm pretty sure Brooklyn could. Anyway, after the oil change we headed to Walmart. We were going to get the girls halloween costumes. We found the perfect costume for Brooklyn. She loves Barbie movies. And we found a costume that is from her new Barbie movie "Diamond Castle." Needless to say she is one happy girl. I couldn't find anything girlie for Rilee. I did find a scare crow costume in her size. It is for a boy, but there was nothing else for her. She has to be the cutest scare crow I've ever seen. But she hates it! She wants a costume like Sissy's. I don't know what to do. Her costume is so cute. I was even going to take the wig from when Brooklyn was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and put that on her with her hat over it. That way she will be a girl scare crow. But she hates it. Oh well. I'm sure I'll figure something out. We also bought the girls the new Tinker Bell movie. They loved it! It really is a cute movie.

Well, I'm off to find a more filling snack than the mangled orange I just ate. I shouldn't ever be allowed to peel oranges. The poor thing was barely recognizable. Anyway........

Bye for now............................

1 comment:

Beya said...

Whoa, you really are showing alot already!!!! Thanks for the pics.