.....is definitely how I've been feeling the last few days. Plus, the girls have been sick. I've been really achy all over my whole body and I'm afraid I'm coming down with something other than morning sickness. But I'd rather get sick now than when we are in NY next month. I feel the same way about the girls since they are going to be in my cousin, Melinda's, wedding. Which is the whole reason for the trip in the first place. We're all very excited about being over there. This will also be the first time I've ever spent one of the holidays with myy family over there. Plus, we will have Rilee's birthday there too. We are still going to have a birthday party here at home for her when we get back. So Ma and I did some clothes shopping for the girls for NY. We got them the cutest outfits. JC Penny's was having a sale. It was a buy 1 get 1 for $.88. The only sucky thing was that the jeans for Brooklyn were around $30. Rilee's were of course a bit cheaper. And then we really saved on shirts. There were a couple of different sales, so instead of the one I mentioned already, we paid about $5 for 2 shirts instead of $16.99 for one and then $.88 for the other. We also got them some really soft fuzzy jammies for only $8 or $9. The original price on those was $20. So now they have a few more things for NY. I'll have to get a picture of the gorgeous dress Ma bought for me to wear to the wedding. She got it at Ross for $20. It is so beautiful and it will work perfectly over the baby bump I already have. Speaking of which, I've been waiting until I felt a little better and then I'm going to have Erik take a picture of my baby tummy. I'm hoping today is the start of my feeling better, but we'll see.
Well, anyone who knows me, knows I'm up way earlier than normal, so I'm off to go take a shower while the girls are still in bed.
Bye for now..........................
3 comments:
Clothes sales are always fun...especially when you have a special occasion (or excuse) to shop for!
Hope you all get to feeling better real soon...
~Denise and family
{P.S -- I like your background}
Hope you feel better soon. Have fun in New York!!! Pictures please
baby bump ALREADY???? Girl, your going to be HUGE at that rate.
Post a Comment