Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Morning Sickness

Morning sickness has just started hitting me hard. I haven't been able to keep anything down yet today. We'll see if dinner stays down. I've also noticed that because I haven't been able to eat much I'm losing weight. Reading blogs and scrolling down the pages makes me very nauseated. So I only check blogs once a day and then I'm done. So I may not blog much until this passes. I'm about 6wks pregnant now, so I really shouldn't have too much longer to go.

Bye for now..............................

2 comments:

Beya said...

Hope you feel better soon.

nana and granddad said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling awful.Have you tried the nibbling on crackers often. Keeping a little something in your stomach helps some. I guess if you can't keep anything down it's kind of hard. Good luck with that. Love you, Anita