Friday, September 26, 2008

Bored

I've been bored the last couple of days. Erik's been out of town and I'm too tired to do anything fun or productive. Baby is taking a lot out of me right now. Brooklyn is still asking for a little brother. So anyway, now on to some pics from the last few days.


These were taken yesterday. I thought the girls were looking so cute.
Brooklyn wasn't paying attention and Rilee didn't want to smile.
There are their cute smiles again.

I have no idea why Brooklyn kept smiling like this.


This is how Rilee woke up on Monday morning.


She was so out of it.


Jackie, Willy, Wyatt and Whitney came to visit us on Monday. Whitney was looking around the camera at me.


All the kids playing in the girls room.


Whitney looking adorable.


So, yeah I've been bored. The only time I'm not bored is when Pop comes over to visit. The girls have been so exhausted the last few days. They haven't been taking good naps either. So that makes them crabby and difficult. They are napping right now and Rilee is going on 2 1/2 hrs. Yay, that's the best nap she's had in days. Morning sickness has started for me. I threw up for the first time this morning. My feeling is that it may only get worse from here. I had bad morning sickness with both the girls. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but I'm not so sure about that. Well, I'm off to plan something for dinner. Who knows maybe I'll talk Pop into going out to eat with the girls and I.

Bye for now..........................

1 comment:

Beya said...

Really pretty girls!!!