Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures

Here are the pictures I have from Brooklyn's fall on Sunday.



This was just after they put the collar on her while she was still lying in the grass.
Here's my baby, she looked so small and helpless lying there.


She kept her smile though.


She was cold so they kept warm blankets on her.


For some reason she was acting very silly.


She thought we all looked funny when we looked at her upside down. So we took a picture to show her what she looked like.


Daddy was never to far away from his little girl.
Here is Daddy playing with her and keeping her happy.
Brooklyn woke up yesterday very sore. But she was fine after she got some Motrin. That really helped her perk up for the day. Today she hasn't complained about being sore. I'm so thankful this whole thing wasn't worse. God was looking out for my little girl.
Be sure to check out Tandy's blog. She has a great update.
I'm off to bed. We had a busy day. I may feel more like blogging about it tomorrow.
Bye for now........................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad she is OK!!! Poor wittle baby!!! :)~ We love you Bookie!!!

Trina G. said...

I'm laughing to myself because of that first picture. you can tell you're a blogger when you take pictures of an injury!! LOL

so sorry you had to see her lying like that. That would have been scary

I love her little smiles though.

Glad that all is ok

Sonia said...

Believe it or not I had actually thought of blogging when I started taking the pictures. Plus, we also wanted to be able to show her when she is older.

Beya said...

So glad she is ok. It is scary huh? She still has her cute smile!!