Well, our internet is gone. I'm updating this from Ma's and Pop's place. The people who were letting us get internet from them got divorced and he moved out. So their internet was cancelled. So I will update with important info occasionally from Ma's and Pop's.
We were told that closing on the house could be this week. But since Erik is out of town for work it won't be a big deal if we don't get it done till Mon. Mar. 16. If we get all the papers signed early enough in the day then, as soon as the funds are recorded at the court house we'll be able to get the keys. We were told that we would more than likely get them by Tues. the 17th. We're very excited. Brooklyn's birthday is the 18th. What a memorable time for us!
I had a dr. appointment today. They did my glucose test. It came out perfect. I was relieved. I thought I'd been having problems with low blood sugar. I've been having more swelling in my legs and feet, so he told me to spend more time lying down with my feet up to help. He also told me no lifting when he found out we're moving very soon. He didn't even give me a weight restriction. He said no lifting period.
The girls are doing great. I have a funny story. We were eating dinner the other night and Rilee was wearing panties. She farted and then pulled herself forward and was trying to poop. I caught her in time for Erik to run her to the bathroom. Well, she had started to go, but all but a little turd went in the toilet. I found an m&m on the floor and showed it to Brooklyn. She of course, picked it up and ate it. When Rilee came out of the bathroom Brooklyn told her, "Rilee, I found a piece you dropped on the floor and ate it." Rilee looked at her and said, "Ewww, gross." The look on her face clearly said, "Brooklyn, why would you eat my poop?" I was laughing so hard I could hardly explain it to Erik, who also thought Brooklyn had eaten poop. Anyway, I'm spending the night here with my parents, so I'm gonna go hang out with them. I will update again when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment