Monday, March 16, 2009

Waiting!!

Erik and I got the closing papers signed for our house today. We have everything done on our part. But we are waiting for the seller to get her papers in. Her having cancer is most likely the reason for the delay. But we should have the keys, but the weekend if not sooner. I'm sure you know, that we are hoping for sooner rather than later.

Rilee was really sick last week. She had fevers between 102*-103*. I took her into Urgent care on Friday and they tested for the flu. The dr. said she had an ear infection in both ears and a cold. Well, she was still having fevers yesterday, even after being on her antibiotic for 2 days. I called Urgent Care and they brought up her file and told me she had tested positive for the flu. I had no idea! The dr. only told me she might have a touch of the flu. That was not a for sure answer to me. Kiara also ended up having the flu. So we're thinking Jeff had the flu last week and that the kids got it. I'm praying I don't get it. Especially with moving into to the house soon. Brooklyn has only gotten a little cold. She hasn't had the fevers Rilee had. I'm also praying she doesn't get worse. Her birthday is on Wed. I can't believe I'm going to have a 4yr old soon. Wow!! Well, we still don't have internet, but Erik says we're getting it as soon as we move. I will still try to update when I can.

No comments: