Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Always Busy

Having 3 little girls sure keeps a mommy busy. Brooklyn and Rilee are always running around playing with their toys and dancing. Rilee is pretty much fully potty trained. We still have a few accidents but they are mostly my fault. I forget to remind her to go to the bathroom. She does really good though. All the girls are growing so fast! We had to buy new shoes for Brooklyn and Rilee. Brooklyn is now in an eleven and Rilee wears a nine. Kyndra is still in a zero, but probably not for much longer. Brooklyn hasn't had a growth spurt in a while. Rilee is catching up to her really fast. She is now wearing the 4T clothes Brooklyn has just out grown. I sure wish I knew what happened to my babies. Kyndra is so cute! She is just a happy baby. Yesterday I layed her on the floor for some tummy time. I glanced away and when I looked back at her she had rolled from her tummy to her back. I put her back on her tummy and watched her closely. After a few minutes she did the same thing and rolled to her back. I couldn't believe it. She is only 2 1/2 months old!! She still can't roll from her back to her tummy though. Thank goodness. I don't need a mobile 2 month old. We've been enjoying our pool as much as we can. The weather got cool and rainy last week so we weren't able to swim, but it has heated back up this week. I'm hoping to get the girls in it today.

On Saturday, Erik and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I know it doesn't seem like a long time in our family, but now days we're doing pretty good. I have several friends who got married after me and are now divorced. Kiara also celebrated her transplant day. It has been 1yr since she got that. Tandy and Jeff had a picnic at the park to celebrate it. She is really our miracle child. The poor girl has been through so much in her young life. Please keep her in your prayers. She is going to be have a bone marrow test done to see how she is doing. I believe that is being done. I'll be sure to let you all know the results as soon as I know.

Please keep my mom in your prayers. She is have terrible problems with the skin on her hands and feet. They've had her on some medication, but so far nothing has worked. They are trying her on some new medication. It is a shot she has to give herself. Please pray it works. If it doesn't she may have to quit her job.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Kyndra wearing her adorable outfit from Grandma.

Daddy and his baby
Rilee sleeping. She sleeps with her eyes open just like Erik. It can be very creepy.
Me with Kyndra in the Moby Wrap under my jacket at Kiara's picnic.
Rilee eating a cupcake.
Brooklyn and her purple cupcake. Tandy frosted them in Wiggles colors.
Kiara and Grandpa

1 comment:

Alaska Family said...

Its always so nice to "hear" from you. Your girls are so cute, and getting big so fast!! We are happy to read the good news about Kiara. You and your family are in our prayers. Love you all.