Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pierced

Brooklyn, Rilee and I took Kyndra to the mall today to get her ears pierced. I picked her birthstone. They are emerald earrings. She did really well with them. She had shots yesterday, so this was much easier (at least for me, anyway). The hardest part was putting the dots on her ears so they'd know where to pierce. Finally after 3 tries I discovered it was easier to dot her ears if I didn't try to hold her head still. And that was when they were perfectly placed. Her ears were pierced one at a time. She cried for a minute and when I put her over my shoulder she stopped crying and started smiling at the picture behind me. They look so adorable on her. I love the green color. And she does really well letting me clean them. Brooklyn and Rilee were so well behaved while I was busy with Kyndra. They sat in the stroller and were so good. The lady who pierced her ears told me that the big girls were some of the most well behaved kids she's seen. She says a lot of older kids are terrible while the little one is getting pierced. They made me so proud. It isn't easy taking all three of them out when I'm by myself. Although my Moby Wrap has made things so much easier. Anyway, I need to get to bed, so here is a picture of Kyndra with her new earrings.



No comments: