Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow....

.....I can't believe how long it has been since I updated this thing. We've been busy and it just seems so hard to find time to do this. Kyndra had her 4 month doctor appointment on Monday. She is now 10lbs 6oz and 26 1/4 inches long. So that puts her in the 10th percentile for her weight and above the chart for height. She only gained 1lb in two months and grew almost 3 full inches!! Dr. J called her a freakazoid when it came to her length. (Please forgive any typing errors. I'm trying rto nurse and type at the same time.) Dr. J says she is growing perfectly and is very healthy. I scheduled her for her 4 month shots next week. Brooklyn and Rilee are getting so big. They are both very smart little girls. I'm trying to do some school time with them each day. They are learning to write their names, letters and numbers. For Rilee's first time she caught on to tracing very quickly. I couldn't believe it. We're thinking about putting Brooklyn in public school next year. She wants to go so badly. I wanted to homeschool, but she'd rather go. I think it will be good for her to go be around other kids. We went and watched Willy play soccer a few weeks ago. I asked her if she wanted to play and she said no. She wanted to play soccer until we watched Willy's game. I think it scared her a bit.

We have been having very cold windy weather here. I love it. I've been ready for fall and now its finally here. I really truly love all the different seasons. It refreshes me.

Brooklyn is now completely potty trained. About a month and a half ago she started staying dry in her night diapers. She hasn't had a bed time accident since. I'm so proud of her. Rilee is doing pretty well with the potty thing. She still has accidents, but I don't think she likes to take time to go potty. She'd rather play. She is fully poo trained though. I can deal with pee accidents, but I prefer not having to deal with the poo accidents.

Kyndra is rolling all over the the place. She isn't very fast, but she does move. The other girls couldn't mvoe around like she does at 4 months.

Hunting season is among us again. Erik isn't working tomorrow so he will be heading out in search of an elk or deer. I hope he can get both. We really could use the meat. Plus, wild game is so yummy!

Please keep my mom in your prayers. She is going to have a biopsy done on her liver Monday. She has been having problems with it. She has had to have blood tests done each week because of medication she is on. And her liver numbers are always going up and down. So the doctor sent her to a specialist. They scheduled her for the biopsy. Please pray things go well and that there is nothing serious going on with her. Also remember to keep our cousin, Trina, and her family in you prayers as she continues her battle with cancer. Thank you.

I will try to get on here and post some new pictures of the girls tomorrow. We'll see how the day goes.

Bye for now...............................

1 comment:

Alaska Family said...

Always nice to read an update on you guys. Sounds like everything is going well, which is nice to hear! We havent done real well here with the hunting season the past few years (I suppose it helps to actually get out there, haha) but we hope you get a deer or elk…We will be praying for your family.