Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We got Ziva 3.5 weeks ago. And she is keeping me busy right along with my girls. She is for the most part potty trained, but for weird reasons out of the blue she'll have an accident in the house. She really is a very cute puppy. She is also learning this very quickly. She learned how to sit in about 2 days. We're are still working on stay and come. She is also learning off. Because she like to jump on Kyndra. She is a really good dog and I'm glad we got her.

Brooklyn's 5th birthday is next week. She is growing and changing so much! She is a very smart child and is learning this so fast. I love watching her and seeing the things she learns and how she lights up when some clicks and she understands. It amazes me!

Rilee is going through a growth spurt or something. She is a very tall child!!! I get asked all the time if she is 4 years old. And she is not even 3.5 yet! She loves to make up songs and sing them. Brooklyn makes up songs too. And they are really good at it. Their songs make sense and are so cute!

Kyndra started crawling on Super Bowl Sunday during half time. Over the next few days she became a hands and knees crawler instead of a tummy crawler. And in the last couple of days she has started getting pretty fast at it. It seems like we just move her away from something and 2 seconds later she is back there. My mom also taught her to clap. This morning at breakfast she was saying, "Bap, bap, bap." We will say to her, "Clap, clap, clap." While we clap her hands together. So she has also learned to say clap while clapping her hands!! It is the cutest thing. She is a small baby. She is only 14lbs 5oz and 28inches tall. She doesn't look like a 9mo old. She looks more like a 5mo old. So I guess I got the small baby I wanted.

I'll try to get some pics on here soon. I've been crazy busy lately so I'll post some when I have time.

No comments: