The girls are all very much in love with their baby brother. He is such a good baby. He has one good long stretch at night before he wants to nurse and then after that he will wake about every 2-3 hrs to eat. He loves to take a bath. He starts to fall asleep the minute I start putting the warm water on his head. He just loves the water. I don't have a whole lot to talk about right now. I will have some updates tomorrow after the doctor visit.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Busy
Life has been crazy since Carson arrived. He is now 2 weeks old. He and Kyndie both have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Carson will have his 2 week check up while Kyndie will have her 2 year check. On top of having another child in the family, Rilee and Kyndie got sick. On Tuesday evening, Rilee suddenly had a fever of 103.4! We gave her some medicine and it came down to 100.2. My mom stayed just in case we needed to take her to the ER. At 6:30 am, Mom came in my room telling me Rilee had a fever of 104. Kyndie woke up at that time too and she had a fever of 101.9. We called the doctor and she told us to take them to Urgent Care. It turned out to just be a viral infection. But after we got home poor Kyndie threw up. She didn't throw up very much, but her temp did go up to 103. So all day yesterday I had two very miserable little girls. I'm so thankful they are both doing better today, although, Kyndie is still running low grade fevers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment