Friday, July 8, 2011

Jealous

Kyndra has been having some trouble adjusting to Carson. But instead of lashing out at him she is doing it to her older sisters. Today she hit Rilee in the head with a Weeble Wobble. Yesterday included hitting, scratching and hair pulling. Plus, she is very clingy and needy of Erik's and my attention. I try to give her as much as I can, but I only have so much time. Between caring for Carson and trying to take care of the house and the girls, I just don't have enough hours in the day. Oh well....

The kiddos doctor visit went well. They are both growing great. Carson was 8 lbs and 21 inches long. Kyndra was 25 lbs and 34 3/4 inches tall. They were both healthy and doing well. Carson is gaining weight really well, so I must be making some good milk for him. I truly love breastfeeding! I'm so happy to be doing it again. I'm hoping I'll be able to nurse him for about a year. I've never made it that long and I hope to do it this time around. Brooklyn nursed for 6 months, Rilee 2 1/2 months and Kyndra was 9 months. I have trouble keeping my milk supply up. So hopefully I can do it.

I'm off to do some more house work before Carson wakes up wanting to eat again. And that should be soon. He wants to eat every two hours during the day. At least he sleeps pretty good at night. He eats about every 5-6 hours at night. Anyway, I'm outta here.

No comments: