Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Fall so far......

School is going pretty good. Brooklyn is a very fast learner. She catches on the things so quickly! Even the teachers have noticed. I'm very proud of her and how well she is doing. I'm the one having a hard time getting us all caught back up. It is taking more work than I expected. I am a bit stressed about her portfolio she needs. I just don't feel like I fully understand what I need to be able to show them. She does seem to be at grade level though. So I'm happy about that.

At the beginning of the month we had Alumni Weekend at my old high school. A couple of my closest friends came up and stayed with us. It was so great to see them. We only see each other once a year, which sucks. But I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend with them.

I have also decided that I'm going to lose some weight before my 10 yr reunion next year. I have a big goal but I'm determined to succeed. Although it is harder to find the time with 4 children.

All my kiddos are growing like weeds. Carson is a very big boy. And he is such a happy joyful baby. Kyndie continues to make me laugh the things that come out of her mouth. She is such a funny child. Rilee is smart as a whip! She has even picked up on some of Brooklyn's school lessons and she understands them! Brooklyn is so grown up. Some days it is hard to believe she is only 6.

I will try to update a bit more often. We were so busy there for a couple of weeks, but I'm hoping we will be getting into a better schedule and I will have more time to blog.

No comments: