Thursday, December 8, 2011

Super Crazy Busy

Oh my goodness we've been busy! I tried to blog a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to even finish it.

Rilee's birthday was on Thanksgiving. My little sweetheart is now 5!! She is such an amazing child! Everyday I'm so thankful to have her in my life. She had an unfortunate accident with a vegetable peeler on her birthday. She peeled quite a chunk out of her poor little finger.

Brooklyn continues to do very well with her school work. She is so smart and picks up things so quickly. She is scoring at grade level.

Kyndie is still such a funny little thing. She likes to pretend Grandpa is a monster or she is a monster. And then she will roar at everyone. She is always saying such funny things. Sometimes it is hard to be serious with her because she is so funny.

Carson is 5 1/2 months old. I have just recently started giving him some solid food. He LOVES it! I have been making all his food except the cereal. But I do plan to make that soon as well. I have found some great recipes online and I'm so excited to try them for him.

My house is not decorated for Christmas yet. We honestly haven't had time. And we've been sick. I have had this bug for almost 3 weeks. It just won't go away. It is so frustrating.

My car decided to not start this morning. I had all the kids buckled up and ready to take Brooklyn to her Title 1 math class. And it wouldn't start. Erik thought the battery was getting bad and it finally decided to poop out on me today. Her teacher was very understanding and said if I can get her there tomorrow it will be fine. So hopefully Erik will get it fixed tonight so she can get to class. Or I will find someone to take her.

Well, I need to get Brooklyn started on school.

No comments: