I have been wanting to lose weight and get in shape. So today, thanks to tax returns, I got Zumba for the Wii!! I tried it tonight after everyone was in bed. I haven't had a workout like that in a while. I couldn't even finish it because my legs were about to cramp. I can't wait to do more tomorrow and get the girls to join in as well. I need to lose about 45lbs to reach my goal weight. I really hope this works out for me. I really had fun with it.
Also, thanks to taxes, we have done some shopping for the kiddos. Rilee was badly in need of some pants and Brooklyn didn't have very many shirts. Kyndie also needed a few outfits. And Carson is always in need of something being the only boy. We got Rilee and really nice coat for a great price and even went back and bought the next size up for Brooklyn. So she won't need that for another 2 years. We bought her one earlier this winter and it is big enough that it will fit her next year as well. We almost bought Carson a coat, but we could only find 2T and he won't be in that for a while. He is not a very big baby. At the doctor's a couple weeks ago he measured 17lbs and 28 inches. So he is only in the 16th percentile for weight and 75th for height. We saw a baby at the store the other day and she was 9.5 months old and was HUGE compared to Carson. Her mother said she was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. It was then I realized how small Carson is. He eats like a champ though. And loves to eat food whenever he can. He also still loves to nurse and I love nursing him.
School is going really well for Brooklyn. She is so smart! I am amazed at how well she does in her Title 1 classes for reading and math. I give Rilee work to practice with. Like writing letter and numbers and her name. I also started giving her some simple words to learn. They both do so well.
Kyndie gets more comical everyday. She always has something so funny to say. I know I always say this but she is hilarious!!! She is really into to telling us that she is a mom and about her kids Two (Brooklyn) and Three (Rilee). I honestly don't know how she comes up with these things. She is always running, jumping and finding something to climb. She definitely keeps me on my toes. I just love my children and I'm so thankful for them everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment