Kyndie ended up in bed with Erik and I last night. We discovered she had a fever, but some Motrin helped with that. Brooklyn has been complaining of a sore throat today. And I have no energy and a scratchy throat myself. I'm praying this sickness leaves our family soon so we can be healthy again.
I ordered more cloth diapers for Carson and Kyndie. I now have 33 diapers with snaps. My aplix (velcro) diapers wore out even after replacing it. So the ones that aren't complete trash I'm giving to the girls to use for their dolls. I hope someday they will want to cloth diaper their babies. I love cloth and I'm so glad I made the switch. Although, I will use disposables on occasion. Until I got these I was using them. I just couldn't keep up on keeping both Kyndra and Carson in cloth without my aplix diapers. But now I have the new ones and I was able to get them in such cute prints!! I love having prints. I look forward to changing them and picking out cute new diaper.
Carson in one of his new diapers
This is the Hello Kitty diaper I got for Kyndie
No comments:
Post a Comment