Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas?

I cannot believe Christmas is almost here! The school year is flying by. Brooklyn and Rilee are both doing very well. I've been impressed with how well they are doing with the school work.

Rilee celebrated her 6th birthday in November. We bought her a new bike! It is so cute! It is pink and has Hello Kitty on it. We also got her a Hello Kitty helmet. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She loves to sing and dance. And she is quite artistic. She loves to draw and color.

Carson finally started walking. He could kinda walk for a few months, but mostly crawled. And in the last 2 weeks he finally learned how to stand himself up and that was all it took. It took him until he was 17 months old to figure it out. He is also saying a lot of words. His talking amazes me. He also loves to sing and dance around the living room with his big sisters.

Kyndie is just a spunky as ever. She is such a little spitfire! She loves to sing and dance and climb absolutely anything she can. She loves pancakes and will eat them all day long if I let her. And she is really into coloring. Especially all over her own body.

Brooklyn is a great reader. She is also very good in math. She is growing into such a compassionate child. Although, she can have quite the attitude. She loves helping take care of her baby brother. And she loves to help wash dishes.

Life has been so busy. I'm hoping to start the Insanity workouts soon. I want to get my baby, baby, baby weight off (yes, only 3 babies because I lost my baby weight from Carson.). We got our tree put up yesterday. And the girls and I have been doing more decorating today. Erik has been working with a new company that has kept him very busy. We are very grateful for this full time job. And it sounds like he will be staying busy for quite some time. God has truly blessed our family.

No comments: