School is just around the corner and I've been working at getting things ready. I'm going to be purchasing a white board to hang in my dining room. I figure that with both Brooklyn and Rilee doing school it will come in handy. Brooklyn will be in 2nd grade this yr. And Miss Rilee is in kindergarten. I can't believe how quickly they are growing. They both seem so grown up at times and it leaves me in shock. It seems like they both should still be my little babies. I've also been talking with their contact teacher about what classes we are going to have them take. I've been looking into swimming lessons. The school will pay for it since it will be considered their P.E. I have so much to do and get done before we start school. One thing I'm definitely getting is and electric pencil sharpener. All we had last was a little tiny hand one and I refuse to sharpen pencils that way this year. That is absolutely at the top of my list. Because my kids break their pencils all the time!! LOL! I love homeschooling my kiddos and wouldn't have it any other way!!
My camera broke right around Kyndra's birthday. And it sucks that I haven't been able to take new pictures of my babies. If it hadn't been for Tandy I wouldn't have had any pictures of Carson's 1st birthday party. I've been using my phone, but that really doesn't take the greatest pictures, but it is better than nothing. We had Kyndra and Carson dedicated at church and had tried to use our camera, but not one single picture showed up. And finances being what they are have not allowed us to buy a new one.
I'd like to ask that you please keep a friend of mine in your prayers. At 18wks pregnant they found out that they were having boy/girl twins. And a couple weeks later it was discovered that Twin B (girl) has a heart condition and will more than likely require surgery within the first few days of being born and two more times after that. So please keep them in your prayers, but especially Twin B. Thank you!
We are all finally well again. And will get to see the rest of the family in a few more days. We have to make absolutely certain that no one else will get sick so Kiara won't get it.
Ziva has gone to the groomer today to get all prettied up. This is the last week that our favorite groomer is going to work there. So we had to get her in. Although she had needed it for a while now. But we simply couldn't afford it. So she is going to look like a poodle again, because it is going to have to be really short. Oh well, it will keep her cooler while it is hot out.
No comments:
Post a Comment