Kyndie was sick last week. And it turned out she had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. I had never heard of it despite that fact that it is a common childhood illness. She has been the only child to have so far. Erik was sick the other day with 103* fever. And today he discovered the spots of HFMD on his hands and feet. It isn't common for adults to get it, although it can happen. I feel bad for him, but at the same time I can't help but laugh. So until our family is rid of this we're on quarantine from the rest of the family for Kiara's health. It is very contagious, although it is a mild illness. But we have no idea how bad it could affect Kiara with her poor immune system. So we've all been hanging out at home.
I've been teaching Carson to learn to go to sleep on his own in his crib. He has been doing pretty well. He still doesn't sleep straight through the night, but I don't mind having him cuddle with me in my bed. I actually enjoy it. All my babies slept with me. Before too long he will sleep in his own bed completely and I will miss our night time cuddles. He has been teething. He cut his top front tooth last weekend and he is very close to getting the other top one through. As of right now he only has 3 teeth. But will soon have 4. And he is no where near walking. He still won't stand alone at all and won't even try to take any steps unassisted. But I'm ok with that. He can be my baby for a while longer. He doesn't need to grow up any faster than he already is.
We went out searching for a produce stand, but the one we had in mind wasn't open on Sundays. So we found another place and got a few things. I got some delicious nectarines the other day. I really enjoyed them and was hoping to find some other good produce. I was a little disappointed, but I'm sure we'll continue to be on the lookout for good food.
I'm really needing to get some things cleaned out and organized. Not exactly and easy task when I have 4 children demanding my time and energy. But I do need to find some time to get it done. As well and keeping on my exercising. My 10yr high school reunion is this fall and I'd really like to lose weight and look good. I have lots to do to keep me busy for the rest of the summer.
2 comments:
I forget about your blog but I remember your last design had the same color scheme as mine. Obviously I like your new blog design since it is just like a dress Valentina had! I guess you liked it too since your blog is just like her dress! Huh.
I've always liked these colors. I didn't realize the colors for our blogs had been similar. I usually just pick out something that grabs my attention. I wish I had a dress for one of the girls with these colors. They would be wearing it all the time!
Post a Comment