The last few days have been filled with sunshine. The girls and even Carson have enjoyed playing outside. Brooklyn was so excited to ride her bike! And not only has it been sunny, but the temps have been warm as well. It has been so nice to enjoy being outside and getting some fresh air.
The kids and I all ended up sick with a cold last week. Brooklyn and Rilee were better after a couple of days. Kyndra and Carson were a bit sicker with high fevers for 2 days. They are better now, but still have the runny noses. I was so sick. My chest hurt so bad I could barely take a breath. A hot shower helped some. The next day I was better and not quite some miserable. I'm still recovering, but I feel so much better than I did a few days ago.
Thanks to our tax returns we have been able to pay off a lot of things that were piling up. It feels so good to have them paid off and no longer a worry. A few things we need to do are to buy Carson a new carseat, and Rilee needs and eye exam. I'm happy the carseat laws are changing. I'm a firm believer in extended rear facing. So I like that they are changing the law to 2 yrs. Even though Carson will remain rear facing as long as I can keep him that way. In fact, if I had more room, Kyndie would get a new rear facing seat and she would get turned around. She is a very petite child. I really worry about how her neck would handle a car accident. I have always been anal about the kids being properly restrained in the car. I wanted these kids so much I refuse to risk their lives by not having them buckled properly. That just isn't an option for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment