Well, technically, today should have been day 5, but we went fishing with my mom on Tuesday and I didn't get my workout done. I really am enjoying these workouts! Shaun T is amazing! And believe me when I say my abs are killing me. They are so sore, but it is so worth it. I am sick and tired of being overweight. Although, if Carson was sleeping better at night, I'd probably enjoy my workouts even more.
Lil' Man is cutting his two year old molars. It is really messing with his sleeping and eating. Last night he didn't go to sleep until 10:30. Then he was awake from about 3:30 or 4 until 6. He was then wide awake at 8 am. Also, I need to get a new blender so I can make him smoothies again.That is the one thing I know he will eat and I can get a lot of nutrition in him. I mix fruit, berries, veggies, oatmeal, Greek yogurt and OJ together. Carson will drink an almost 16 oz smoothie by himself. We're planning on getting a Blendtec. We watched a couple of different side by side comparison videos of the Blendtec and the Vitamix. Both work similarly, but the Blendtec is faster and more powerful and makes for a smoother consistency.
I ordered a new Ergo baby carrier last night. I found it on eBay. It just so happens to be the organic one, but it was much cheaper than the other color I'd been looking for. I have and ErgoBaby Performance carrier, but there isn't much padding in the shoulder straps so it makes my shoulders hurt. Also the material isn't very soft, so wearing a sleeveless shirt irritates my skin.So now we will have 2 different carriers, so Erik and I can each wear a child (Kyndie and Carson) if necessary. Although, Rilee is in the weight range as well and can be carried if need be.
Hopefully blogging about my workout progress will help keep me motivated. So here's to a new healthier me!
No comments:
Post a Comment