I continue to workout every day. I have started the part of my workouts that goes from 1 workout to 2 in a row. That has left me a bit sore especially in my arms and legs. I have already started seeing results. I've already lost 2 inches around my waist! And this morning when I went to put on my carrier for Carson, I had to tighten the waist belt because it was so loose. I love seeing how my hard work is paying off!
Our Blendtec arrived yesterday. I have made a few smoothies already. The kids love them and I love that it only takes a few seconds to have perfectly blended smoothies.Their smoothies usually include juice (oj or apple), berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and sometimes huckleberries), peaches, vanilla greek yogurt, kale or spinach and oatmeal. They love having greens in their smoothies and have found some green smoothie recipes they want to try. I love that they are getting a lot of good nutrition in one drink.
Kyndra and Carson had a check-up on Tuesday. They are both doing so well. Kyndra was 32.5 lbs and 42 3/4 inches tall. She is in the 25th% for weight and 90th% for height. Carson was 29.9lbs and 36 inches tall. He is in the 75th% for weight and 90th% for height. Both of them are very healthy and progressing at a good rate. Brooklyn and Rilee have their appointment on the 11th. I look forward to seeing how they are growing. Also, all 4 kids are going to the dentist next week. It is the first time any of them have gone. Financial reasons have kept it from happening sooner. But I'm happy we are finally getting them in.
This summer looks like it is going to keep us busy. Now I need to get to bed so I can hopefully get up and take the kids to Sabbath School. It is my first attempt taking them alone, since Erik has to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment