Monday, November 18, 2013

Fell off the wagon

I fell off the wagon when it came to working out. I'm really wanting to get started on it again, but I feel like I haven't enough time during the day. Between school and taking care of the kids and house, I don't have much time for me. Plus, we've had a ton of appointments lately. I'm looking into getting laser eye surgery. As of right now they have me not wearing contacts (not a problem since I currently don't have any) and using artificial tears 4 times a day. I have dry eyes and because of my contacts the cornea in my eyes is too thin to do surgery. I go back on the 28th to see if there is any improvement after a month with no contacts and the added eye drops. I'm praying there is because I would love nothing more than to get the procedure done so I no longer have to deal with contacts or glasses.

I'm really hoping to start getting back into working out again this week. My 30th birthday is in 2 months and I want the next decade of my life to have a good healthy start. I really need to make time for myself to get healthy. I just sometimes really lack the motivation I need. Brooklyn goes to a homeschool group twice a week and I want to use that time to get my workouts done. While finding time to homeschool Rilee and be there for Kyndra and Carson. So much to do during each day.

I started potty training Carson. I got him some 2T boxer briefs which just so happen to be some of the cutest underwear you've ever seen. He's been doing really well. He is still trying to learn when he needs to go and letting him run around naked really helps. He's getting there and we've only had a few accidents since we've started. I'm so proud of my lil' man! I'm also proud of how helpful Brooklyn and Rilee are with helping to train him. Even Kyndra has come to tell me he needs to go. With such helpful sisters I'm sure he'll be trained in no time!

Here's to a great week! Rilee has her 7th birthday on Sunday so I'm going to once again be a busy mama! But we all know I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: