Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This and That

Well, my garden is officially all planted! I already have corn, pole beans, sunflowers(birthday gift for Brooklyn) and radishes coming up! We had a rabbit situation, but Erik got that taken care of. The little bugger wouldn't leave my radishes alone. Now I'm just waiting for my carrots, zucchini, yellow crooknecks, cucumbers, beets and kale to make an appearance. I can't wait to enjoy the bounty from our garden! Nothing tastes better then vegetables from your own garden.

I'm trying to get back into exercising. It has been a difficult road for me. I get into a good routine and then something happens to bring me to a stop. And starting back up takes me forever. I want to be healthy. And exercising really helps me lose weight/inches.

School is out for summer break! I'm in the process of packing up the books we're done with and sending them back. I have a lot more to send back this year then last year. I don't have as much to keep for Rilee this time around. Kyndra is going to be starting kindergarten next year. It just blows my mind!

Speaking of Kyndra, she just had her 5th birthday on Saturday! My baby is growing up entirely way to fast for my liking. Carson will be having his 3rd birthday in 2 weeks. Where has the time gone?


No comments: