Thursday, October 16, 2014
Weight Loss
A couple friends of mine had been posting on facebook their amazing weight loss results. I decided that I wanted to give their program a try. It is called Omnitrition. I started the drops program over the weekend, because the first two days are spent loading. In other words, you maintain a constant state of feeling "full". That is so much harder to do than I thought it would be. I usually only eat twice a day and to have to eat all day long was awful. Monday I started the 500 calorie a day diet. I'm already down 3lbs! It is a crazy feeling seeing the scale has gone down each morning. The stressful parts are when I'm preparing a separate meal for Erik and the kids and I really want to eat some of it. But so far I'm doing well. I have resisted the urge to snack on anything I shouldn't. I'm only doing it for 21 day instead of 42. Rilee's birthday and the holidays are right around the corner. I didn't want to be confined to a strict diet over those. I'm really excited about the changes I'm making for my health. I can't wait to have more energy and feel fit and healthy for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment