Monday, November 26, 2007

The Party

Well, yesterday was Rilee's birthday party. It went pretty well for the most part. I also want to say thank you again to everyone who helped Erik and me pull this off: Ma, Pop, Tandy, Dan and Anita. Thank you for helping with the decorations and food. It really meant a lot to us. Now it is time for the pictures. I don't have as many as Ma does. Erik was working the video camera while I was with Rilee. So I will get some from Ma later and put them up. She has some really cute ones of Rilee. Anyway, here they are.....


This picture was taken on the day of her actual birthday. Of course,
this was late in the day and she was ready for bed.

Snuggling with Daddy.
Ma didn't want me to take this picture. I don't know why though,
she looks gorgeous!

Rilee is on the floor and then there are my in-laws, Dan and Anita, and my aunt, JeriAnn.

More family.

Kiara saw me with the camera and had to have her picture taken too.
She is too adorable!!

This is a horrible picture of me from behind, but at least it shows some of the decorations
my parents put up. Their house looked great!

Here's Pop eating some of the delicious food.

Rilee's Tinker Bell cake (and part of her own little cake).

Getting ready to blow out the candle.

Yum! Her first bite!

Digging in!!!!

This is pretty good stuff!

I can't believe I'm such a mess!

And here is an adorable picture of Whitney LeeAnn who was also at the party.


Well, I like I said I will try to get those pictures from my mom soon. She has some from when we were opening gifts and many others. I will be leaving for Portland, OR tomorrow with the girls and Anita. And I'm not entirely sure when we will be back. So I don't know exactly when I will get those pictures.

Bye for now.................

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Oh I can't wait to see you!!!! We're going to have so much fun! Love you!