First I will start with a funny story about Rilee. Friday night we had been over at my parents house. Tandy and Kiara were with us. We ordered pizza and after dinner we were taking Tandy home. On the way we saw two police cars driving really slowly along the side of the freeway with a spot light shining over into the grassy area. Tandy made the comment about them looking for an escaped convict. So then she freaked herself out and didn't want to be at her apartment alone. So we turned around and she came home with us. We put Rilee and Kiara in the bath ( Brooklyn was at Gramma and Grampa's). We got them out and lotioned them up. Then we let them play naked for a bit. Rilee was climbing in Brooklyn's little chair and playing and sitting in it. When she climbed out I saw something stuck in her butt. The first thing I thought was that she had pooped and it was stuck in her butt. My mind didn't register that it wasn't the right color. Then it clicked and I realized her bo bo(pacifier) was what was stuck. I was looking at it not quite sure what to think. Tandy wondered what I was looking at so I pointed to Rilee's butt and we both started laughing. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Tandy managed to ask me where my camera was, but as I started to get off the floor (and trying to think through my laughing about where my camera was) the bo bo fell out of her butt. It was so funny.
We went to visit my very good friend Doug (he's more like a brother) and his wife Jenny on Saturday. We had a great time. I haven't seen them for a while. It was so nice to be able to talk and enjoy each other's company. When we were getting ready to leave I discovered Rilee's first tooth had come through!!!! It is on the top right side, but it isn't the front tooth. It is the next one. And I also noticed that the same tooth on the other side is almost through too. This morning when she woke up I was feeling in her mouth and her front bottom tooth (the one I've been waiting and waiting for) is in!!! She is just popping them in left and right now!! So at least she has teeth before her 1st birthday!! Yay!!!!!!
Bye for now.................
1 comment:
So glad Rilee finally has her teeth in. Maybe now she won't be as sick as she has been. I'm so sorry she's had a problem cutting teeth. Something I'm NOT looking forward to, heehee.... Love you!
Post a Comment