Rilee always makes silly faces.
Rilee and Mommy
Brooklyn had to have another picture with Mommy.
Mommy and her 2 gorgeous girlies!
So we haven't really had too much going on. Ma and Pop were over last night and Ma made lasgna for dinner. That is always yummy. I'm thinking about making chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight. Erik found a place that sells Goya seasoning. I use the chicken seasoning and a couple of the orange (nothing like the fruit mostly for color) ones for my soup. Walmart used to carry Goya, but they quit carrying months ago. So we went most of the winter without being able to make my soup. So now I have it again and I'm probably going to cook soup too much and then we'll be sick of it. But that won't happen for a while. Brooklyn and Rilee LOVE my soup. They will clean their bowls and ask for more. At least it is a winner with the kids.
Oh!! We bought our plane tickets for New York!!!!! We still have several months to go, but I'm already so excited! I will be sure to take lots of pictures. Brooklyn and Rilee are going to be the flower girls in my cousin's wedding. They are going to look so adorable! Well, I need to get some things ready for dinner since the girls are asleep. At least it doesn't take very long to cook the soup.
Bye for now.............................
1 comment:
those teeth are precious! and your girls! =)
Post a Comment