Rilee's Easter basket!
Kiara's Easter basket!
Brooklyn wanted to try out her Easter jump rope.
She had a bit of trouble. As you can see she got a bit wild in this picture.
I LOVE this one.
Rilee and the bath crayons.
Artwork in the tub.
Brooklyn creating a masterpiece!
I wish I knew what Rilee was thinking in this one.
Brooklyn wanted their picture taken. I have no idea why she is holding a bottle of garlic powder.
This was the view outside my dining room window last Saturday.
It would be pretty if it hadn't been the end of March.
Well, Erik and I decided that we are not going to get that apartment. We both really liked it, but when we were trying to figure out how we would arrange the furniture, we decided it was too small. So we're keeping out options open and still looking around. I don't really have too much to talk about right now. You all should check out Tandy's blog to hear about what happened to Kiara last weekend.
Please don't forget to keep praying for Nate, Tricia and Baby Gwyneth. Tricia is doing really well, but she still has a long way to go. And Gwyneth is doing great. Also continue to remember Nick. There are 10 levels of a coma and right now Nick is at 3. His progress is slow, but there is progress.
Bye for now..............................
2 comments:
Thank you for the cute pics.Love Aunt Kathy
Thank you!
Post a Comment