This is a bit blury, but Brooklyn looks beautiful. Plus, you can see just how awful she felt. She has a pretty good fever going in this picture.
My teething Baby Girl.

This was seriously the easiest option. Rilee's terrified of elevators.
Waiting for Brooklyn while I took her potty.
Pretty Rilee Girl.
Playing with their bubble blower thingy.
Using scissors for the first time.
Being a weirdo!
Mommy's Little Treasure. Brooklyn has the same shirt to match.
Blowing Bubbles
Waiting in line for the Shark Reef.
Rilee listening to the pain in the butt handset thingy.
Erik petting a sting ray.

The 4 of us looking at some fish.
Feeding Frenzy
Trying to look at the fish.
A sawtooth fish.
Creepy sharks.
I actually started this. I had blue paint on my finger and I smeared it on her nose. She of course, took it the rest of the way from there.
Body Art was Rilee's specialty.
Nana putting a tattoo on Brooklyn's arm.
Art time.
Sitting in the hot tub Sunday night.
This was our last few hours being for flying home.
Rilee swimming. The water looks nasty in this picture, but it really wasn't.
Brooklyn just hanging out.
She just took the brush and painted her face.
Mommy helping out.
Finger painting time.
Hey, its Uncle Nicky.
I told you she likes Body Art.
A very sleepy Rilee.
My handsome husband and 2 beautiful daughters.
Rilee looks a little high, but a very cute picture anyway.
I love them in bikinis.
One of my favorite things to see.
Aren't they gorgeous?
As much as the girls and I love dolphins, I know for a fact Brooklyn and I love orcas more.
Brooklyn got a kick out of the dolphin waving at her.
This is a terrible picture of me, but you can see how much the girls enjoyed watching the dolphins.I have more pictures to post, but blogger quit uploading them. So I will hopefully get around to doing it tomorrow. We'll see. As far as I know Kiara and Tandy didn't come home today, so they may be here tomorrow. Rilee had a rough night. She woke up around 12-12:30am and didn't go back to sleep until around 3. I would get her to lay down and about 15min later she would be calling, "Mommy! Mommy!" When I would go in she would be standing in her crib and would then say to me, "Limming moom." I didn't understand at first because this was a new word and then I realized she was saying living room. The kid is way too smart! But she never got to go the living room. I would make her lay back down. So that was how it went until I finally gave her some tylenol. Today Brooklyn took a couple of boxes Erik had broken down and used them for sleds. She cracked me up. She has such an imagination. Well, I need to go get my Baby Girls out of the tub. I will hopefully get up the rest of the pictures soon, but I hope you will be satisfied with the ones I did get posted.
Bye for now............................
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pics. We had a great time with you + the girls here, and hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment