Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YAY!!!!

I'm so excited! Kiara is getting to come home for about a week!! She has to have another bone marrow test done and a spinal tap on tuesday. But they won't be admitted until thursday or friday. She and Tandy will be home tomorrow or friday. I think Tandy is also planning Kiara's birthday for Sunday. When she goes back into the hospital it will be for her final round of chemo before they schedule her appointment for her bone marrow transplant in Seattle. Oh and I have a cool story. I was talking to my mom today when she said she was getting a call from Jeff. She called me back and told me Jeff had asked her if Pop had put some money in Kiara's donation account at the bank. Ma said no that he would have told her if he had. It turns out someone just went in there and said they wanted to donate to Kiara's memorial. Isn't that awesome? God is really helping things come together for them.

Rilee has been really crabby lately. I'm really hoping her teeth come in soon. I think she'd feel so much better. Brooklyn has been quite the character lately. They are always keeping me so busy, but at the same time they play really well together. Until they start fighting for toys and Rilee lets out one of her blood curdling screams, all because Brooklyn has something she wants. Oh well, that's just the way kids are. Brooklyn does love to antagonize Rilee. Especially when Rilee's tired. Brooklyn will just keep picking on her till Rilee starts with that scream. I let them play with some play-dough today. It was Rilee's first time and all she wanted to do was eat the stuff. She nearly made me throw up when I left the room to grab my camera and I saw her with a big old chunk of it in her mouth. Yuck!! I did get some cute pictures. I will probably try posting them later. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Kiara might be home tomorrow so we'll have to wait and see. Well, I need to get back to my dishes.

Bye for now.......................

No comments: