Things have been very busy for all of us lately. I have a ton of pictures to post, but my internet connection isn't very good right now and it would take forever if I tried. So that will have to wait. I believe Rilee is trying to cut some teeth. She has been really crabby lately. She seems to have such a hard time cutting them. I feel so bad for her. Brooklyn is getting so tall. I'm just amazed at how much she has shot up lately. I've been trying to get my apartment back in order. We had our Vegas trip and then Sunday night we drove to Goldendale for Grandma Briggs' funeral. While it wasn't an easy trip, it was nice to see family we hadn't seen in a while. Like I told a friend of mine, if I don't look at the positives of the trip I would just be too sad. I feel like a terrible person because I didn't cry. I felt like I would, but I think because Erik really needed me I felt I had to be strong for him so I didn't. I don't really know. This was also the first time I had been 5hrs away from my daughters. I didn't want them to be at the funeral and I didn't know anyone to babysit for us. So they stayed home with my parents. I don't think they realized we weren't at home. But they were both just fine. I was very happy to back home to my babies.
Kiara is still doing well. Her counts are still at zero. Tandy is planning Kiara's birthday party when they come home whenever that may be. If they don't do it now it won't be until sometime in July before we would get to celebrate Kiara's 2nd birthday. We all miss them so much. Please continue to keep praying for Kiara and all the rest of us. Your prayers mean so much to us. Thank you.
An update on Nate, Tricia and Baby Gwyneth. Gwyneth has been out of the hospital. And all 3 of them are finally back home where they belong. Praise God! Please continue keeping them in your prayers.
Well, I have a ton of work to do. Thank you for all of your prayers and I will post the pictures as soon as I can.
Bye for now.........................
2 comments:
Hi,
Was really nice to meet you at the funeral.
If you're ever in Alaska let us know!
TTyl.
-Amanda Harman
for Denise and Christina
Thank you!
Post a Comment