Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

So I've been tagged by Sissy, so here I go.

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. My family
2. Anti-abortion
3. Down Syndrome awareness
4. Child Abuse
Hmmm......I guess that is all I'm really passionate about.

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Go on a Caribbean Cruise
2. See my kids grow up happy and healthy
3. Buy our own house
4. Go on vacation in Hawaii
5. Go to Sea World and see the orcas
6. Win the lottery
7. Go fishing and hunting in Alaska
I really can't think of another.

8 things I say often:

1. Oh crap!
2. Snap!
3. Oh dear
4. I love you.
5.That's retarded
6. You're a dork.
7. I'm an idiot.
8. You Girlies are so cute!!

8 books I've read lately:

1. Green Hat Blue Hat (to the girls)
2. I think it is called Greece (a Christian romance novel)
3. Several others I've read to the girls, but I don't recall the names.

8 movies I have watched 8 times or more:

1. Brooklyn and Rilee's "Pop Go The Wiggles"
2. "It's Wiggle Time"
3. Happy Feet
4. Sweet Home Alabama
5. A Knights Tale
6. A Walk to Remember
7.The Wizard of Oz
8. Matrix

8 friends I'm tagging (I don't know 8 people to tag, how sad is that?):

Ma
Tandy

No comments: