Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YUCK!!!

I'll start off that the final test results for Kiara showed there was no cancer! Praise God!! And thank you all so much for your prayers. Please continue to pray for her and that the doctors will be able to find out why she still has the low platelets.

Friday was a long day. Rilee woke up not at all herself. We believe it was because she had drank some of their bubble bath water when they had their bath on Tues night. She was very sleepy and didn't really want to eat. But she drank milk like there was no tomorrow. We went over to my grandma's that day and she said the milk would help break down the soap and make her tummy feel better. Which seemed true. She would perk up for a bit whenever she drank her milk. Then she started getting diarrhea which is also caused by soap. By the evening she seemed more like herself, but still didn't want to eat much. We also ended up at the ER with Ma. Pop needed a ride in there, because the girls on the floor Ma works on sent her down to the ER. Ma had been having a really bad pain in her stomach and they were all very worried about her. By the time we got in there they had her hooked up to an IV and had just taken an x-ray. The x-ray showed that she had pancreatitis (sp?). She then had to have an ultrasound to see if it was being caused by gal stones or not. Thankfully she didn't have the gal stones. So now she is on heavy duty pain meds and nausea medicine. She has to go in to see her doctor tomorrow before they will let her go back to work. I'll let you know more about what they say.

On Saturday we went out to UCA for alumni weekend. It was great! We got to see friends we hadn't seen in a long time. We spent most of the afternoon out there. Brooklyn and Rilee got to play with my friend, Tyra's, 2 older boys. They are 4 and 2. She also has a baby who is 5mo. The girls were worn out by the end of the day.

Sunday we had planned to go over to Tyra and her boyfriend, Joe's, place for a bbq. I made a potato salad and they provided the meat. We had so much fun. And of course, the kids really enjoyed playing together. It is so nice for them to have fun with other children.

Yesterday didn't end so great. I had to take Ma into town so she could do her side job. She helps assist an older woman with her shower once a week. After that we hit the bank and then Fred Meyer. At Fred Meyer I had my ring cleaned. When I went back to get it the man noticed that one of my little diamonds was missing. I at first thought that it might have been missing and I didn't notice it, but when I put it on my finger and looked at it I realized there is no way I would have missed seeing it. So, we had the warranty put on my ring when we bought it, so as long as it is completely filled out they will repair it for free for life. So I'm pretty sure it is completely finished, I just have to dig it out of the file and look. After dinner last night I started to not feel so well. Needless to say, I ended up with a stomach flu. It was awful. I threw up all night. And my stomach hurt so bad. Erik had to leave the house at 3:15am for work today. He was gonna stop by the store anyway, so I asked him if he would get me some ginger ale and some other liquids. The ginger ale is was worked for settling my stomach. After that worked I was finally able to get some sleep. But I didn't throw up any more. So I'm still pretty weak and not feeling all that great, but I'm hoping the worst is now over and I'll be able to get some sleep.

Erik is still working. If he keeps it up too much longer he will pull off a 24hr work day! Hopefully he will call me soon to tell me he is on his way. At least next week's check will be incredible!!

Bye for now.............................

No comments: