Tuesday, December 30, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm still in a bit of shock, but we are going to be having another beautiful baby girl. I had lots of friends and family telling me we were going to have a boy. So needless to say, I was very surprised. But I am so happy!! I can't believe we're going to have 3 daughters. God is so good!! So now on to the ultrasound pictures.....



This is her sweet profile.

Here she is sucking her thumb. I love it!

Her cute little feet on on the left side of the picture.


And these are her girly parts. You can definitely tell she's a girl!

Girl Power!!



We still haven't picked out a name for her yet. Erik wanted to wait until we knew what we were having before he would help decide. I hate having to wait. I like to have names picked out in advance. But what can I do? Erik is stubborn like that. We are all so excited! I also decided that the new carseat I'm going to buy is going to be pink. She is our last baby after all. I have no reason to go neutral. So I'm going to get pink everything! Even Brooklyn's and Rilee's new carseats will be pink. I'm looking forward to putting little headbands and bows in her hair. I look back at the girls baby pictures and I miss headbands. I loved them on the girls. Well, I'm off to make some more phone calls and share the news.

No comments: