I will reserve a post for all the things that happened during our trip, but I will tell you that we did not have good luck while we were there. And the bad things just kept on coming until we got home. I will give more details later. Right now, I'm still trying to catch up on everything.
The girls are both doing really well. Rilee has been sleeping in Sissy's bed for the last several days. Which is great! I've been wanting her out of her crib for a while now. We are going to be looking for bunkbeds for them. Probably not till after the holidays. I would like to have the beds before the baby is born so we can have the crib put away for a while. I know she isn't sleeping in it, but I tell her that if she doesn't quiet down she will go in the crib. I just don't want to risk jealousy over the crib for the baby if I can help it. Brooklyn is growing so fast. She is also very excited about the new baby. The other day she pulled my shirt up and started singing songs to the baby. I had my first dr. appointment Monday and the girls got to hear the heartbeat. They talk to my tummy all the time now. Oh! That reminds me of a Rilee story. Pop came over for dinner (Erik was out of town for work), and we were playing with the girls. I was sitting on the floor and decided to lay back. Rilee came over and pulled my shirt up she she could listen to the baby. She layed there and sat up suddenly and said, "The baby cryin, Mommy!" My stomach had only gurgled and she thought the baby was crying. I couldn't help but laugh.
We got to see Kiara, Tandy and Jeff the other day even though we couldn't touch them. We met them for breakfast at a small restaurant. Kiara is so adorable!! Her hair has really changed! It is so dark. And her eyebrows are so long they get caught in her eyelashes. We've missed her so much!!Brooklyn had been breaking my heart just days before. She kept saying," I miss Kiara, Mommy. I really miss Kiara." Kiara was very happy to see the girls again. She and Rilee would make faces and wave at each other from across the table. They were so cute!!
Wow!! I just realized the time. I'm off to bed. Bye for now...................................
1 comment:
Thanks for the post. Glad you're back. Really looking forward to more, plus pics. Love ya lots....
Post a Comment