I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We have had a total of 4 Christmases. It has been a lot of fun. The girls have been so adorable! Right now they are watching Horton Hears A Who, a gift from Erik and me. We also gave them each a Baby Alive doll. The dolls are different and so cool. Brooklyn had been asking for the one we gave her for weeks now. When she opened it she exclaimed, "Its the baby I've always wanted!!" Rilee told me, "I love my baby." We've all had fun spending time with family. We had a wonderful Christmas this year.
Only a few more days left till I go in for my ultrasound and we'll get to see our sweet baby and hopefully know what it is!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a great trip and lotz of Christmas's. Glad you are feeling pretty good, and your girls are beautiful as always. Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment