Sunday, January 18, 2009

Big Girls!!

On Friday afternoon, Rilee took her last nap in the crib. Erik and I bought them bunkbeds on Thursday. My birthday was on Thursday, so we went to Outback Steakhouse with my dad instead of putting the beds together. I've been wanting to get Rilee out of the crib for several months now. And now she finally has her own big girl bed!! I will try to get a picture of them as soon as we aren't quite so busy. Brooklyn is still trying to adjust to sleeping on the top bunk. She does fine at nap time, but night time is a little different since it is so dark for her. But hopefully we solved that problem tonight. So now all I have to do is get the crib ready for Kyndra. I found the cutest crib set for her at Target. She is going to need one since Rilee was so hard on the old set. Rilee loved the crib and thorougly abused the bumper. So Kyndra will get a whole new set. We also need to find a bed set for Rilee. Right now she is using a quilt for the comforter and two smaller blankets that fit perfectly in the crib. There are so many things we have to get. All 3 girls are going to be getting new carseats. Brooklyn and Rilee are each getting a Britax Regent. And Kyndra will get a Graco Safe Seat Step 1. Plus there are so many other things that we need for Kyndra. I'm a little overwhelmed by it all. But I'm looking forward to it at the same time. She has really started kicking hard lately. I've actually seen my tummy move from her kicks. Brooklyn has even felt her baby sister kick. The girls are so so excited for their new baby. They love to come and talk to my tummy and kiss it. It is so cute!! I'm so excited for my 3 baby girls!!! God has truly blessed us. Well, it seems Brooklyn and Rilee are having a hard time settling down so I'd better get off of here.

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Just curious here, but why are all three girl getting new car seats? And post a picture of the new crib set!

Beya said...

It sounds exciting! Happy for you all.