My pretty little girl all ready for Tyra, Joe and the boys to come over on Saturday.
Grandma tried getting her to pose.
Rilee all ready on Saturday.
Another attempt to pose.
She is so beautiful!
Grandma with Brooklyn and Rilee.
Rilee got ahold of some dry erase markers for a book she has. She colored on 4 out of the 5 kids in our apartment on Saturday. She had it the worse of all. All I could do was laugh when I saw her.
This was taken tonight. She was using a doll blanket for her legs.
Brooklyn trying to give Rilee a kiss. Rilee was trying to escape.
These are their new bunkbeds. The big frame is for the trundle on Brooklyn's old bed. Brooklyn's bed has also been destroyed from all the playing the kids have been doing up there.
We've had a busy week it seems. I've been very tired the last few days. I was really worn out after our day spent with Tyra and Joe. On Monday Jackie stopped by and brought me a box of baby clothes from Whitney. Some of the clothes she gave me had never been worn and still had the tags on them. I look forward to using them for Kyndra. I can't believe how much the girls are changing everyday. The things they are remembering is unbelievable. Rilee can recognize many letters of the alphabet now. And I've been teaching Brooklyn how to write letters. They are both catching on very quickly. Erik is almost finished filing our taxes. We are going to be able to pay off several things with the money we are getting back, as well as buy the carseats for the girls. Then we may save the rest for moving eventually. We really do need a bigger place with a washer and dryer or at least w/d hook-ups.
I've been trying to potty train Rilee. It isn't going so well. She wants to wear panties, but she won't go potty in the toilet. I will take her in several times and she will keep them dry for hours, but she won't go. She will go about 5 minutes after the last time I take her to the toilet. I don't recall having this problem with Brooklyn. I've told her that she will get chocolate if she goes potty, but she still won't go. I'm not really sure what else to do. Oh well.....
I also need to get Brooklyn night trained. I have no idea how to go about it, but I really don't want to have 3 kids who need diapers. Even if I do plan on switching to cloth diapers with Kyndra. Brooklyn is such a deep sleeper at night. I just don't know what to do. I'm not sure if I should wake her up to go potty at night or just let her go and see what happens.
Well, Brooklyn just came out and told me she is ready to go to bed. Plus, I need to go down and put some laundry in the dryer.
2 comments:
Really cute pics. Did the girls have their hair trimmed? They look so cute and sweet and grownup!
CUTE pictures. Love the one with your mom and both girls. Did you happen to get one of Anita with both girls? That would have been cool to see below that one . Interview! Interview!
Post a Comment